Saturday, April 28, 2012

Review: Samsung charger Stand for Galaxy Note

Samsung Battery Charger Stand


While digging around my Samsung Galaxy Note accessories I wasn ' t really looking for something specific. I knew that I wanted to take a battery because of the fact that I still love whether I have an alternative ready to go but other than that, I wasn ' t ensure than what I wanted to really until I noticed than stand up Samsung battery charger. A small product that has made a few uses everything considered.


When you open the package and get all unveiled the plastic that Samsung chose of place it in, the first thing you ' ll notice is that the stand is incredibly lightweight, but not light enough to say to slide on the side of your table without a force behind it. Really basic stuff it ' s plastic so that the bottom is made of rubber and rubber soles down so that it slips around for things which can be slippery.


He ' s also slim enough that if not a stand for your device, you can close up to throw in your bag or purse and not really worry about it takes too much space. Also included in the package is a charger microUSB standard for the port on the back or you can just it use as a loader of replacement for your device. In addition, also get you a standard of 2500 mAh battery which is nice and cozy in the slot, so it was created.



A booth, it works as it should. Simply pop up the door to the loader part and just sit your device there, either portrait or landscape. Both will work well although landscape will require some adjustment of the door plastic to ensure that it holds your device. The part of the stand has a rubber so that it seized your device and prevents it from moving, it passed my test to go ahead and bang my hands on my desk to see if it would tip or fall with any sort of ease - it does ' t so ' s a victory.


In view of its thin profile, also looks great sitting there. Also, I found quite easy to navigate around with My score of Galaxy in the stand. I mention that because you know you ' re will do in any way, either on your desktop or next to your bed, watch some Netflix or something - you ' re will want to touch at some point and knowing he won ' t tip above is a good thing.


Overall, for $39.95 you ' ll pay for it in the store ShopAndroid you ' re essentially kill several accessories purchases. You ' re obtaining a replacement charger, a battery, a battery charger and a stand. If you were to buy them all separate, you ' d be pay a little more then $39.95 that ' s for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment