Thursday, February 9, 2012

Google+ Integration In android


Social Integration is the best way to monetize your application.In todays time almost 100 % user connected  to atleast one Social networking site either Facebook or Google+ or Linked.I have work through facebook , Linked In integration in my application. I will share them when i will documented them in a good way right now i have some thing nice information to share with you guys.
Google+ is latest social networking site.And we know it going to be rock.But problem is that there is no official API for google+ integration.So there is very less information present on internet.
I found a ultimate source of google+ integration,And credit goes to writer , i am just refering his\her link

So beautiful explanation of Google+ integration In android

wait for some days for my tutorial on rest of social integration in your android application.You will get well doumented solution

No comments:

Post a Comment