Thursday, March 22, 2012

How is wifi can turn on notificaiton led

Mine is configured to automatically connect to different SSID's when I'm at my main office, regional office, and primary customer site. It also connects to you home SSID without issue. Now my scenario might be different from others since you got Tasker set up to automatically turn on/off WiFi when droider approach/leave the area.

Wi-Fi is consistently weak for me across multiple locations which I never had problems with on my old HTC Desire. I just use my mobile data more often instead because I have an unlimited plan.

The notification LED doesn't appear to be customizable at all unless you get a 3rd party app. I use the free version of lightflow which seems pretty good. I have had intermittent problems with random flashing when there is no notifications. Also it doesnt seem possible to change the notification LED from flashing to solid

No comments:

Post a Comment