Saturday, January 28, 2012

MOTOROLA RAZR XT910 SPYDER 16GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM OEM

MOTOROLA RAZR XT910 SPYDER 16GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM OEM
MOTOROLA RAZR XT910 SPYDER 16GB BLACK FACTORY UNLOCKED GSM OEM

Customer Review Motorola Razr XT910 :

I purchased the DROID RAZR last week and I like it a lot. Previously i owned a Nokia X6, which is also a terrific phone but a little slow by modern standards. I ordered it by standard shipping from Best n Price and surprise surprise.. they sent it the next day.. which was GREAT. I was a little skeptical as this phone is without warranty and looked a little expensive. Now,

ABout the Droid Razr -
Razr = Gorilla Glass + Kevlar + 7.1mm thick (or should i say SLIM) + 8MP camera, no need to say more about the build. Its nearly perfect.
The Razr is pretty fast and the iphone looks dwarf as compared to this. The interface is also customized and pretty cool with the 5 home screens moving in a 3D. Apps on the Homescreens can be resized, removed by a quick hold and flick of the finger (Home screens are just too cool). Android phones are all about apps and there are plenty of cool and useful apps to be downloaded from the android market which is a great asset.

MOTOCAST -
I found Motocast, the software that can sync the Droid Razr and ur laptop, pretty interesting. In the beginning it takes sometime to get used to, but once u know how it works, makes just freakin cool to download and watch, listen anything thats on my laptop ANYWHERE, yes, ANYWHERE provided the laptop is ON.

SMART ACTIONS -
Yes, this is one of the most useful app in Moto Droid Razr. Customize and make own schedules to switch on Wifi, save battery by dimming brightness when not charging, change the ringtone volume, modify screen timeout automatically. All this works in a Trigger and Action fashion which is easy to understand and conserves a lot of manual effort. AWE***SOME

I tried skype on Wifi, video was great without lag but a little echo in sound. Processes and Tasks can be monitored with pre-installed apps, which I like to do even on my laptop.

BATTERY-
Yes, it takes you through a day easily but needs charge in the night.
With all my daily tasks like Calls , Chatting (almost Whole day), browing in the evening or whenever i get time I can easily squeeze 12 -14 hrs from the Moto Droid Razr and be still left with 20% of the battery. Definitely a continuous use can drain it in 8 hrs. but the charging time is 1.5 hrs (Pretty less)

SIGNAL STRENGTH
I read in a review that the MOTO Razr can catch a signal in the most remote areas and the worst places. Voila, thats just what I wanted, I work in a place where I never used to get signal, but Droid Razr catches almost 3 - 4 bars. Sometimes it searches for the signal but very rarely. This is one of the best things about this Razr. Even the iphone (or any others I have seen with my colleagues) with a better service provider catches only 1-2 bars.

PROS - Big screen, Connectivity, Build, Motocast, Smart actions, Interface, Cool Apps, Sound, Calls, Fastest shipping I have seen

CONS - OS 2.3.5 (need the latest one ICS), No Micro SD card (with this model), Battery (could have been better), No warranty

I never write long reviews but this one deserves it.
Simply said.. THIS is a great phone and worth every penny. I love my Razr.

No comments:

Post a Comment